I started my career developing software for the space shuttle mission simulator (in Fortran and a bit of assembler, no less). More recently, up until 2017, I was mostly managing projects and my coding was for fun (except for the occasional script to help at work). I Started playing around with robotics as a hobby around 2012 and most recently I've gotten into machine learning. I've got an occasional blog on my robotics and computer activities: The Aspiring Roboticist.
Professionally, I now consult in the area of applications of information technology to transportation systems (especially Connected and Autonomous Vehicles. I use python a bit professionally as an analysis tool.
Specialties: applications of information and communications technology, program strategy, program management, technical management, federal government programs, intelligent transportation systems, modeling and simulation
Top network posts
- 14 Images On The Description Of An RSS Item
- 13 Images in RSS feed
- 12 Is it advisable to stay stick to Arduino IDE?
- 12 What are methods for dealing with compass lag (rate dependent hysteresis)?
- 9 Whatever Happened to VRML?
- 9 Arduino stuck in an infinite loop
- 8 Sharepoint Q&A tool like Stack Exchange
- View more network posts →