Freelance software developer in the US, specializing in embedded and distributed systems, intelligence and defense domains, and smartphone apps.
You can reach me at:
gee mail, but please do not email me asking to privately answer your question for free. Just post it online.
Sorry, but I don't do chat. Software development is a knowledge exercise, that requires concentration, and a lack of interruptions, to do well. Chat forces constant context-switching, and loss of efficiency as a result of these interruptions. I post on Stack Overflow in my free time, when I've already been interrupted for other reasons, but I can't spare the time to hang around in chat rooms. Thanks for your understanding.
- Stack Overflow 30.6k 30.6k 1212 gold badges7575 silver badges200200 bronze badges
- Sustainable Living 2.7k 2.7k 11 gold badge1616 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 913 913 55 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Code Review 371 371 33 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Super User 249 249 22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 162 Can you build dynamic libraries for iOS and load them at runtime?
- 133 How to invoke iPhone Maps for Directions with Current Location as Start Address
- 112 UIView Infinite 360 degree rotation animation?
- 96 Calendar.MINUTE giving minutes without leading zero
- 79 Can I search my comments using some keyword(s)?
- 60 Command /usr/bin/codesign failed with exit code 1
- 41 How can I schedule local notification for the following scenario?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Jan 30 '13