Ph.D. candidate at the Mining Systems Laboratory (MSL) at Queen's University. My primary interest is state estimation in robotics; in other words, helping robots answer the big questions, such as "where am I?", "what is my purpose?", and "where did I leave my human?".
Top network posts
- 146 Full screen apps keep switching places
- 25 Setting username in Mercurial .hgrc file
- 16 String equality failure in Python. What gives?
- 15 Unscented Kalman Filter for Dummies
- 7 Why do all my MacVim color schemes look wrong?
- 7 Adding the same Patch instance to multiple subplots in matplotlib
- 7 Playing cards in C++
- View more network posts →