Senior Robotics Design Engineer at the Shadow Robot Company, where I have worked for about 20 years now.
Author of The good-looking textured light-sourced bouncy fun smart and stretchy page.
London, United Kingdom
Member for 8 years, 3 months
21 profile views
Last seen Jun 6 '14 at 18:43
- Electrical Engineering 24.8k 24.8k 1313 gold badges7777 silver badges155155 bronze badges
- Robotics 6.3k 6.3k 33 gold badges2626 silver badges5252 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 4.7k 4.7k 77 gold badges3030 silver badges4242 bronze badges
- Area 51 3.8k 3.8k 11 gold badge22 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Physics 1.2k 1.2k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 103 Indenting #defines
- 69 Why can't I inherit from int in C++?
- 64 Why do I need a Kalman filter?
- 63 Is a CAN enabled microcontroller sufficient to drive a CAN bus?
- 43 What happens when an embedded program finishes?
- 40 Is C++ suitable for embedded systems?
- 40 What's radiating on my PCB?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (0)
This user has not participated in any tags.