Senior Robotics Design Engineer at the Shadow Robot Company, where I have worked for about 20 years now.
Author of The good-looking textured light-sourced bouncy fun smart and stretchy page.
London, United Kingdom
Member for 6 years, 8 months
21 profile views
Last seen Jun 6 '14 at 18:43
- Electrical Engineering 20.6k 20.6k 1212 gold badges7070 silver badges144144 bronze badges
- Robotics 4.7k 4.7k 22 gold badges2222 silver badges4848 bronze badges
- Area 51 3.8k 3.8k 11 gold badge22 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 2.7k 2.7k 66 gold badges2727 silver badges4040 bronze badges
- Physics 697 697 77 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 93 Indenting #defines
- 60 Why do I need a Kalman filter?
- 57 Why can't I inherit from int in C++?
- 55 Is a CAN enabled microcontroller sufficient to drive a CAN bus?
- 41 What happens when an embedded program finishes?
- 40 What's radiating on my PCB?
- 37 Why aren't solenoid/electromagnet windings insulated?
- View more network posts →