I'm a geek, a role-player and a biker.
I work for Diamond Light Source, developing open source scientific software for the UK national synchrotron facility. In the past I have worked in the robotics, mechatronics and laser micro-machining industries.
Oxford, United Kingdom
Member for 6 years, 3 months
76 profile views
Last seen 2 days ago
Top Network Posts
- 228 Why is 80 characters the 'standard' limit for code width?
- 109 How can I run the Pi on Solar Power?
- 102 Is micro-optimisation important when coding?
- 88 What other hidden or inobvious RSS feeds are available on Stack Exchange and its sites?
- 85 Real differences between "java -server" and "java -client"?
- 84 Is it worthwhile to write unit tests for scientific research codes?
- 77 How can I extend the life of my SD card?
- View more network posts →
Top Tags (31)
21 Is it ok to ask for opinions? Jan 16 '13
10 How do we address questions about related subject areas? Oct 23 '12
8 Ninety days of Robotics Stack Exchange Jan 22 '13
8 Do we want Hats? Nov 15 '12
8 What do we do about platform-specific questions? Oct 23 '12
7 What should our FAQ contain? Oct 23 '12
7 Can someone ask a vendor-specific question? Oct 24 '12
6 “Graduation” of this Community Nov 29 '17