I enjoy Arduinos, Embedded Linux, Laser Cutters, 9-axis inertial measurement units, and Primesense sensors.
Member for 8 years
2 profile views
Last seen Apr 3 '13 at 15:40
- Software Engineering 2.3k 2.3k 22 gold badges1616 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Robotics 999 999 44 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Area 51 717 717 1515 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 615 615 33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 356 356 22 silver badges44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 24 Fix bugs, or wait for the customer to find them?
- 19 mercurial or tfs for codeplex?
- 13 Stuff every programmer needs while working
- 13 How long and what type of complexity would have been involved in Chris Sawyer writing most of rollercoaster tycoon in assembler?
- 12 What are the advantages of having USB part of the microcontroller (as the Leonardo does)?
- 12 Can I develop with the Arduino using an IDE with more features?
- View more network posts →