William R. Ebenezer
I'm a freshman student at IIT Kharagpur. I'm a member of the mechatronics team of AGV at IIT Kharagpur. I am very passionate about space exploration and believe my future career lies in it alone. I want to dedicate my life to developing technology to help humans become an interplanetary species. I enjoy playing the piano and guitar. You might catch me playing Orbiter 2016 or Minecraft now and then. I love coding on ROS as well.
Job 12:13 With Him is wisdom and strength, He hath counsel and understanding.
Kharagpur, West Bengal, India
Member for 4 months
0 profile views
Last seen Apr 14 at 7:22
- Chemistry 2.2k 2.2k 22 gold badges77 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Space Exploration 1.2k 1.2k 33 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Aviation 227 227 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 201 201 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 185 185 66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 24 Are lithium batteries allowed in the International Space Station?
- 20 How does strength of boric acid solution increase in presence of salicylic acid?
- 18 Reasons for negative iodoform test
- 16 Is there any way to determine the fate of Chandrayaan-2?
- 12 How feasible is the Delta-Glider?
- 9 Aborting a de-orbit maneuver
- 9 Pressure turning out to be zero?
- View more network posts →