I am a research electrical engineer at CEMWorks Inc. My current interests are in computational electromagnetics, in particular, frequency-domain integral equation solvers, fast direct methods, parallel algorithms, high-performance computing, and inverse problems. I enjoy investigating meshing algorithms as well as the general computational geometry problems.
Programming: C++, Python, Fortran, bash, Matlab
Technologies: OpenMP, MPI, TBB
IDE/Math: CLion, emacs, MS Visual Studio, Mathcad
Libraries/Software: LAPACK/Intel MKL, Eigen, GMSH, ParaView, Valgrind
Winnipeg, MB, Canada
Member for 1 year, 6 months
0 profile views
Last seen Dec 15 '19 at 23:38
- Meta Stack Exchange 8.7k 8.7k 88 gold badges2525 silver badges5656 bronze badges
- Computational Science♦ 7.8k 7.8k 55 gold badges2828 silver badges8585 bronze badges
- Academia 4.1k 4.1k 44 gold badges1818 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 2k 2k 88 gold badges2121 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Chess 678 678 55 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 949 Firing Community Managers: Stack Exchange is not interested in cooperating with the community, is it?
- 190 How long can Moderator Resignation notices be featured?
- 98 Firing mods and forced relicensing: is Stack Exchange still interested in cooperating with the community?
- 72 Show MSE posts authored by staff members on the homepage regardless of the vote count
- 45 Social media disclaimer policy for SE Staff
- 44 This star on the Warm Welcome hat looks like a communist symbol
- 41 Ill-formed goto jump in C++ with compile-time known-to-be-false condition: is it actually illegal?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Nov 14 '19