I'm interested in modelling and simulating robotics. My projects are related to controlling manipulators using linear and nonlinear controllers and SLAM algorithms. I use C/C++ and Matlab as primary programming languages in my own projects. I use Qt for GUI applications and OpenGL for graphics. For documents typing, I use Latex and for drawing I use Tikz.
Working as a teaching assistant for control courses. Reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Member for 6 years, 9 months
8 profile views
Last seen May 27 '19 at 12:01
- TeX - LaTeX 5.2k 5.2k 33 gold badges2121 silver badges5151 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 4.6k 4.6k 66 gold badges4242 silver badges7171 bronze badges
- Robotics 2.2k 2.2k 1111 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Mathematics 666 666 55 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 547 547 22 gold badges66 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 28 How do I render a triangle in QOpenGLWidget?
- 28 Check if a circle is contained in another circle
- 17 string and const char* and .c_str()?
- 16 covariance matrix in EKF?
- 15 Why is tikzpicture destroyed when it is added inside the documentation
- 15 Card and Deck classes
- 13 how to draw staircase diagrams
- View more network posts →