I have been designing, building, and troubleshooting robotics projects since 2000. My projects have ranged from the small (about the size of a CD), all the way to the size of a hummer (http://redteamracing.org/).
These days I mostly focus in Systems Engineering, but I dabble in all aspects of robot design, including mechanical design, controls, sensors and algorithms.
Top network posts
- 16 How to install dotnet SDK on Ubuntu 16.04 LTS
- 7 How to use monkeypatch in a "setup" method for unit tests using pytest?
- 7 How to compile Tensor Flow with SSE and AVX instructions on Windows?
- 5 How can I get LabView to stop locking my .NET DLL?
- 5 How can I recognize animals in a video stream or static images with openCV or other library/software?
- View more network posts →