I'm just your average non-conformist. An archaeologist and scuba diver (a sort of Indiana Cousteau if you like), IT Trainer and eLearning designer, genealogist & bibliophile.
Essentially, just some guy trying to make sure he knows where his towel is.
Also working on learning more about autonomous robots ...
I assert my right, including my rights under the United Kingdom Copyright, Designs and Patents Act, 1988, and under Title 17 of the United States Code. to be identified as the author of all content that I contribute to Robotics:SE.
As set out in the Public Network Terms of Service, for all content contributed by me prior to 5 September 2019, I have granted Stack Exchange a perpetual and irrevocable license to that content "... on a worldwide, royalty-free, non-exclusive basis, pursuant to Creative Commons licensing terms" (CC-BY-SA 3.0).
For all content contributed by me on or after 5 September 2019, I have granted Stack Exchange a perpetual and irrevocable license to that content "... on a worldwide, royalty-free, non-exclusive basis, pursuant to Creative Commons licensing terms" (CC-BY-SA 4.0).
Note: I have neither been asked for, nor have I granted, permission for Stack Exchange or any other entity to re-licence content created by me prior to 5 September 2019 to the CC-BY-SA 4.0 license terms. (See the CC wiki Upgrading from prior versions to 4.0 for more information).
London, United Kingdom
Member for 3 years, 8 months
2 profile views
Last seen Nov 15 '20 at 0:05
- History 74.6k 74.6k 1515 gold badges281281 silver badges342342 bronze badges
- Genealogy & Family History 4.8k 4.8k 22 gold badges88 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 1.4k 1.4k 66 gold badges1414 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Arduino 1k 1k 66 gold badges1313 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Robotics 961 961 33 gold badges99 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 162 Why is the consensus that WW2 started on September 1, 1939 and not July 7, 1937?
- 153 Is there any evidence to support the claim that the United States was "suckered into WW1" by Zionists, made by Benjamin Freedman in his 1961 speech?
- 126 When did the allies find out about the killing of Jews during WW2
- 109 Did it take 3 minutes to reload a musket when the second amendment to the US constitution was ratified?
- 100 Why did the Germans spare Allied troops trapped at Dunkirk?
- 96 Transatlantic Zeppelin trips usually took > 100 hours. How did they stock enough food, and where did they sleep?
- 94 Was murdering a slave illegal in American slavery, and if so, what punishments were given for it?
- View more network posts →