I'm a PhD candidate in robotics at the University of Utah. I'm interested in code related to ROS, deep learning, and artificial intelligence. I work in the Utah Learning Lab for Manipulation Autonomy and do robotics research in learning from human demonstration and multisensory perception.
- Stack Overflow 2.4k 2.4k 33 gold badges2020 silver badges4949 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 471 471 44 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 313 313 22 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Academia 251 251 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Artificial Intelligence 251 251 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 20 What is an intuitive explanation of Echo State Networks?
- 14 Install TensorFlow with specific version on Anaconda
- 13 Tensorflow 2: how to switch execution from GPU to CPU and back?
- 12 Eclipse Color Theme reverts to default every time I exit
- 12 What does recommended for acceptance mean?
- 10 Multivariate Normal CDF in Python using scipy
- 9 Docker: why do I need to sudo in Ubuntu?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
May 18 '18