Josh Vander Hook
I currently work at the NASA Jet Propulsion Lab in Pasadena California. My posts are my own personal communication and do not represent NASA, Caltech or the US Gov in any way.
My interests are in decision, tracking, and estimation problems, especially exploiting the mobility of the robot to improve estimates. I also study Pursuit Evasion games under sensing uncertainty and the use of robots in environmental monitoring tasks such as precision agriculture.
In my free time I love boxing, camping, sailing, and traveling around.
Top network posts
- 40 Why are Mars rovers so slow?
- 33 How to fuse linear and angular data from sensors?
- 30 Why do I need a Kalman filter?
- 24 What is a suitable model for two-wheeled robots?
- 19 What algorithm should I implement to program a room cleaning robot?
- 16 Do "nano bots" (that can fit inside the human body) actually exist?
- 13 Mathematical prerequisites for beginning graduate student in robotics
- View more network posts →