Tim Wescott is the owner of Wescott Design Services, consulting in circuit design, embedded software, control systems and communications systems design.
Member for 7 years, 1 month
1 profile view
Last seen May 31 '13 at 19:03
- Electrical Engineering 19.5k 19.5k 11 gold badge1717 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- Engineering 2.1k 2.1k 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- Signal Processing 2k 2k 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- Robotics 1.8k 1.8k 99 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Physics 458 458 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 39 Why is it harder to turn a motor/generator with shorted terminals?
- 29 Don't understand MOSFET as amplifier
- 27 Why are boost/buck converters never fully integrated/all-in-one?
- 26 Would a 7805 5 V regulator drain a 9 V battery?
- 25 1kV DC Circuit - Insulation on ground wire?
- 21 Detection of signals buried in noise
- 20 How do devices like the Game Boy Advance achieve their frame rate?
- View more network posts →