Tim Wescott is the owner of Wescott Design Services, consulting in circuit design, embedded software, control systems and communications systems design.
Member for 6 years, 5 months
1 profile view
Last seen May 31 '13 at 19:03
Top network posts
- 39 Why is it harder to turn a motor/generator with shorted terminals?
- 29 Don't understand MOSFET as amplifier
- 26 Would a 7805 5 V regulator drain a 9 V battery?
- 26 Why are boost/buck converters never fully integrated/all-in-one?
- 25 1kV DC Circuit - Insulation on ground wire?
- 20 How do devices like the Game Boy Advance achieve their frame rate?
- 19 Why are there so many vias on this board?
- View more network posts →