Tim Wescott is the owner of Wescott Design Services, consulting in circuit design, embedded software, control systems and communications systems design.
Member for 7 years, 6 months
2 profile views
Last seen May 31 '13 at 19:03
- Electrical Engineering 22.8k 22.8k 11 gold badge2020 silver badges4343 bronze badges
- Signal Processing 2.8k 2.8k 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Engineering 2.1k 2.1k 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- Robotics 1.8k 1.8k 99 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Physics 878 878 33 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 39 Why is it harder to turn a motor/generator with shorted terminals?
- 29 Don't understand MOSFET as amplifier
- 27 Why are boost/buck converters never fully integrated/all-in-one?
- 26 Would a 7805 5 V regulator drain a 9 V battery?
- 25 1kV DC Circuit - Insulation on ground wire?
- 25 Is there a way to average resistors together to get a tighter overall resistance tolerance?
- 21 Detection of signals buried in noise
- View more network posts →