Gamer, programmer (C/C++/C#; VB.NET), and general computer geek; most of my experience is with Windows (from 9x to 8). Right now I'm running Windows 8 as my main desktop OS.
I am currently head engineer on an aquatic robotics team, running and modding SeaPerch ROVs for water quality assessment using the Arduino platform.
When I'm not working on technology, I'm an EMT practicing in North Dakota and Minnesota, and a musician gigging around the local jazz/rock and classical scenes.
- Super User 3.6k 3.6k 44 gold badges3030 silver badges5656 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.6k 1.6k 33 gold badges1919 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Arqade 972 972 77 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Bicycles 469 469 22 gold badges55 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Code Golf 381 381 11 silver badge1010 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 49 Does "Stopping" USB drives actually affect the drive?
- 48 How can I check the temperature of my CPU in Windows?
- 24 How to tell when to replace cassette?
- 23 Is it possible to use a storage disk (such as a USB drive) as RAM?
- 21 How can I beat "DOOM: Knee-Deep in the Dead" on nightmare mode?
- 14 Is it possible to get out of the radioactive waste pits in DOOM E1M3?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.