Embedded Software Engineer, Chairman of the MISRA-C Working Group and Chairman of BSI's Software Testing Working Group, and contributor to several other Standards committees
Hobby electronics experimenter and amateur radio operator.
Posting in a personal capacity only - my views are my own and do not represent my employer, MISRA or any ISO or BSI Working Group that I happen to be a member of.
- Software Engineering 1.9k 1.9k 22 gold badges1414 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Freelancing 1.8k 1.8k 11 gold badge99 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Super User 883 883 99 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 864 864 1313 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Genealogy & Family History 706 706 66 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 55 Maintenance wise, is `else while` without intervening braces considered safe?
- 52 What is the difference between 2.4G and 5G wireless?
- 22 How do I invoice my client correctly in the UK?
- 19 When documenting location, should current or historical place names be used?
- 14 Retainer Agreements
- 14 What is the exact command to restart a RedHat linux system?
- 11 Should coding standards be enforced by the continuous integration server?
- View more network posts →