I work on Servo and Rust at Mozilla. Former physics student.
I used to moderate Physics and Chemistry, however I'm no longer very active. You can contact me on Twitter.
- Meta Stack Exchange 75.7k 75.7k 2424 gold badges188188 silver badges355355 bronze badges
- Physics 17.3k 17.3k 44 gold badges5050 silver badges9494 bronze badges
- Chemistry 13.8k 13.8k 1212 gold badges6161 silver badges108108 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 8.4k 8.4k 44 gold badges4343 silver badges7070 bronze badges
- Information Security 7.9k 7.9k 44 gold badges2828 silver badges5050 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 217 What are the review queues, and how do they work?
- 191 Allow moderators to reply to a flag
- 184 What are the review queues, and how do they work?
- 165 Is there a Chrome extension that I can use to note why I've opened a tab?
- 144 Send authors an inbox message if their question is put on hold
- 118 Recent feature changes to Stack Exchange
- 117 How do I split a string in Rust?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (13)
8 Who should our beta moderators be? Nov 13 '12
6 Who should our beta moderators be? Nov 13 '12
5 Promoting Robotics Stack Exchange Oct 25 '12
5 Can we begin accepting answers? Nov 8 '12
5 Achieving good scores Oct 29 '12
5 Who should our beta moderators be? [closed] Nov 13 '12
4 Uh oh. We have a [beginner] tag! Nov 14 '12
4 Names for a chatroom? Oct 27 '12
4 Failure to meet Area 51 requirements? Dec 12 '12