Student at the Computer Science Department (University of Piraeus, GR). Working in Network and Ιnformation Security as Red-Team. Reverse Engineering skills. Robotics hobbyist (working arduino mostly) and passionate mountaineer.
Member for 5 years, 3 months
0 profile views
Last seen Mar 1 '16 at 9:38
Top network posts
- 101 Hardening Linux desktop machine against people from my household
- 17 What is this sheet of clear stickers that came with a new MTB?
- 8 Is it acceptable for customer service to ask for my PIN?
- 6 What's the best way to test for SQL Injection vulnerabilities? Manual or SQLMap?
- 5 How to decompile a C# .exe on macOS?
- 5 Is it OK to leave my bicycle unlubricated for a day after a hose-down?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Mar 1 '16