I started writing software in 1978. Ugh!
Background includes electrical, biomedical, and mechanical engineering degrees. Industrial experience includes custom industrial automation, semiconductor robots and controls, pharmaceutical automation systems, and power generation controllers. Academic background emphasized manipulator kinematics and controls.
Member for 4 years, 6 months
1 profile view
Last seen Aug 30 '17 at 21:28
Top network posts
- 12 If I must fly my drone in bad weather, how can I maintain control of it in strong winds?
- 11 What's the difference between a holonomic and a nonholonomic system?
- 8 What are these mechanical parts attached to robot arm structures, seen on larger robots?
- 8 Forward kinematic and inverse kinematic... When to use what?
- 7 Forward kinematic computing the transformation matrix
- 7 Difference between an underactuated system, and a nonholonomic system
- 5 Choosing stepper motor for hand
- View more network posts →